Carme User FAQ
- Use the Jupyter terminal
- Use the Carme environment variables
- Add new Python Paths
- What are the job timeouts?
- How to upload data?
- the default setting is, that Jupyter will stop inactive kernels after 60 minutes
- Carme will stop the job if there are no active within 60 minutes
Hence, jobs time about after 60 - 120 min inactivity.
User data uploads into Carme are restricted. But there are several ways to upload your data:
- Use the Jupyter web interface (max file size: 15MB)
- a new upload app will come soon
- Use scp from a terminal to copy external data (this option is restricted to privileged users)
- For larger data sets we advise to ask your local Carme administrator